2010/10/09: Birthday Haul
Created: / Modified:
So, yeah. I was born shortly before midnight 25 years ago today. Which is to say, 25 years minus ... a little over three hours by the time this gets out. My birthday swag is as follows:
- Planescape: Torment via Good Old Games.
- A total of USD$90 from various sources. ($20 of which was actually payment for previous work helping with the new house's newer porch.)
- A rather nice red shirt from the grandmothers (That is, my maternal grandmother and her partner.)
- Pratchett books! Guards! Guards! (the sole remaining Discworld book that I did not yet own), I Shall Wear Midnight (his newest book), and The Unadulterated Cat (let's call it nonfiction, about real cats, not these mass-produced poffballs you get these days. A real cat doesn't have a name, but something you yell at it; a real cat has ears that look like they were trimmed with pinking shears).
- Edward Gorey's The Osbick Bird in wall-calendar form.
- A pair of secondhand wireless routers.
- An IOU for two Scott Pilgrim books from my sister; Amazon's delivery speed has failed her.
- It is entirely a coincidence, but today is when I saw this silly video.
- 0 sacred tombs defiled
- 1 pureed flock of starlings
Previous: 2010/10/02: Bweghhh
Next: 2010/10/22: tagged "sister", "car accident", "bike"
Back to Blog-Like Typing Detected
Back to Main Page