Created: / Modified:
I might as well have a link to it on the site itself.
So, I decided to go down the following line of reasoning: if Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff (warning, the site contains slightly NSFW content) looks shitty when drawn by an actual skilled artist, imagine what something like that would be like if it was made by someone who can't draw! However, I didn't want to just repeat SBaHJ (though I've done that, too), and it's really easy to make the "two guys on a couch" formula unbelievably shitty — though to be fair, SBaHJ fits the formula for precisely one panel — so I decided to make Shakespeare shitty instead. The goal was to create something which is considerably worse than the result of a mere failed attempt on my part. I present to you: Summernight Dreamed.
- Jun 26 2012: The intro comic!!! .
- June 29 2012: #1 And soit begins
- July 17 2012?: #2 So don't drive too fast
- BNovember 13, 2012: 3 Onternet!
- Junen 22, 20123: #4 sping
- Augus 15, 2013: #5 Big surprise!
- Octotber 5, 2013: ##6 Fairies are girls, even the boys
- Novemver 11 2-013!: #7 And a plot twist!
- 2 July 2004: #8 Another internet thing
Previous: Pesterlog: Rosemary Karezi
Next: Rule #1 when responding to anything technical: Never ask "Why?" (a rant)
Back to Miscellaneous
Back to Main Page