Page top

CSA0810: -=->

Created:

Always use secure-HTTP / Secure HTTP / Permanent Link

0810.gif: RAN YAKUMO
The Familiar Of Your Mom

RAN YAKUMO
The Familiar Of Your Mom

RAN: Hello, Kon.
MEIMU: ... nnnnnnn ...
RAN: You are supposed to be in your room.
MEIMU: ... uhhhh ...
RAN: Well? Do you think I mean "kon" as in the fox-noise?

RAN: Hello, Kon.
MEIMU: ... nnnnnnn ...
RAN: You are supposed to be in your room.
MEIMU: ... uhhhh ...
RAN: Well? Do you think I mean "kon" as in the fox-noise?

You are Kon Yakumo, alias Meimu. You almost-but-not-quite arrived at the game your mother was initiating, when suddenly you were interrupted by the lights turning on and the arrival of her shikigami, Ran Yakumo. Of the other members of your family, Ran is arguably the worst to deal with. What will you do first?

> Meimu: Open aperture. Retrieve Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeen for fox-distractionary purposes.

First | Back

15 Comments (auto-closed) (rss feed)

mp122984

Meimu: Explain that if your mother hadn't wanted you to play the game, she wouldn't have let you leave the room.

Kaosukage

>Escape through aperature! Hurry!

Kaze Koichi

> Lure Ran out with fake escape attempt, then quickly seize the transporter.

Xaltwind

Huh, I was under the misgivings that Ran was our dad/other mom... Hence the name 'Kon'... Oh well!

>Meimu: Only one way out of this mess...! SEDUCE THE FOX (with delicious loliness)!

Asterus

Meimu: Justify it with [Yukari] was fooling around again!
...
Or dig yourself a deeper hole via rule of funny, I guess
Meimu: Ask for SUUPATENKO. She seems mad already, so what the heck.

Drakos

>Point out that Yukari hasn't gapped you back into your room yet, so she obviously doesn't mind your presence here.

Also, since I can't resist:

>Develop "Edge Sign 「Sharp Pointiness」" (what, is that the wrong kind of edge?)

Chitose

>Meimu: Open aperture. Retrieve Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeen for fox-distractionary purposes.

mindscapegates

Push her out of the way and transportalize.

Dimastine

distraction sign: Super Tenko

BioBen9250

Meimu: Convince Ran to let you use the transportalizer with your child-like cuteness!

linkhyrule5

>Manipulate the edge of the transportalizer closer to you!

Wolf

>Meimu: Try and use Chen as a distaction.

if that don't work then:

>Meimu: Blame your mom over how she did or didn't rasie your right to her, she might understand that.

if that doesn't work either then:

>Meimu: Prepare for a sudden Ex-Boss mode.

Asterus

On a side note, I found "The Familiar of Your Mom" funnier that I probably should have. I may have also read it as "Familiar with Your Mom" at some point as well.

Kimiko Muffin

If you found it funnier than you should have, you found it exactly as funny as you should have. ;)

Wolf

Oh this one came to me a while back:

>Meimu: Argumentify that you are currently in your room in the first place.