Page top

CSA0244: Masha: Wait, which her? PANIC!

Created:

Always use secure-HTTP / Secure HTTP / Permanent Link

Shenanigans in a Magical Forest

csa01marisa0244-00.gif

Suddenly realizing that by "her" YUKARI could have meant either AYA or MIMA, you flip the fricking-fricky-frick out.

> Masha: Stop freaking out. It was obviously Aya she was talking about.

First | Back

25 Comments (auto-closed) (rss feed)

Anonymous

Masha: Flip the fricking-fricky-frick back... in?
Look around for loud ice fairies claiming they're the strongest

Taoba

That's a pretty awesome dance.

> Remember this dance for future flipping-the-frick-out reference.

Also, smokescreeen mushrooms would be nice to run away with, which might happen soon enough.

Hakurou Musha

> Masha: Consider the possibility that "her" could be someone else entirely. After all, Yukari knows other people. Like...OHFUCK!

> Masha: Find the only possible hiding spot for a bright red youkai.

Kimiko Muffin

*facepalm* No.

Player Three

>Masha: Panic = Game Over. CALM DOWN. Tactically assess the situation.

>Masha: Make a Spot Check.
Try not to fail it.[CAUTION: TVTropes link]

Wolf

>Masha: Belive that Yukari was vague since those two can be on even ground depending on how serious Mima gets.

In any case since we're at the Mistly Lake let's see if this command will fly unless this one isn't in the vicinity:

>Cirno: Hopefully notice an odd mushroom-girl flip the frickin-fricky-frick out and check up on her.

I mean it's worth a shot here.

HidingFox

>Masha: See if you can change your form temporarily back to that of a small mushroom. If so, hide underneath a nearby rock.

And/or...

>Aya: Muster up the strength for another spell card.

Formica Archonis

I get strange ideas at one in the morning. This is one of them.

eclipse

wait isn't the scarlet devil mansion near misty lake?

masha> try and hide in that near by mansion, maybe mima will think you went somewhere else?

Cleric

Formica, you have very strange ideas.

Aah, I just wanted to see our little moeshroom flip out animation. Muffin did not disappoint. JUST AS PLANNED.

Anyway, >Masha: Frick in! Fly to the nearby red building.

Mr Chips

Hmm - maybe we can use this flipping the fricking-frickity-frick out to our advantage...

> Masha: Turn your flipping out into a spell card

Ghoul

@ Formica

That...is....AWESOME!

Mushyrulez

Formica wins everything.


>Masha: DISCO TIEM


...and then do other more important things

Tewi Inonymous

>Masha: Calm down, panicking will get us nowhere.
Let's assess.

What's the ideal solution, hide and try to contact aya. But yukari is using the kawadec frequency that aya had.
Solution: Transform into a mushroom and hide, call yukari to get ayas kawadec number then contact aya to make sure everything is ok.

Mariku

Formica- MUST, NOT, RESIST, DOING SOMETHING TO RESPOND TO THAT.

Oops I did it again.

Formica Archonis

Cleric

Formica, you have very strange ideas.

You are not the first to tell me that. I doubt you will be the last.

Ghoul

That...is....AWESOME!

Mushyrulez

Formica wins everything.

Thank you, both of you. Glad you liked it.:)

Mariku

Oops I did it again.

Ah, now THAT is beautiful. If dizzying.


More on topic and less on inflating my ego:
> Masha: Calm down and get back to naming your spell card, hopefully before you need it.

Cyberchao X

> Masha: Calm down and get back to naming your spell card, hopefully before you need it.

Clone Sign 「Sporangia」

-ED

Splodeclone 「'aploid? I 'ardly knew 'er!」

Cleric

Mariku, Ow. My eyes hurt.

Dra

>Masha: Ignore Yukari. Aya's incompetent anyway. Leave and try to find another ally.

Tewi Inonymous

>Masha: Ignore Yukari. Aya's incompetent anyway. Leave and try to find another ally.

The witch and the dollmaker are nearby and the witch has vested interest in annoying mimaz, so there our best bet.

Jays

I support any plan which provides Masha with more chumps to throw between her and Mima allies.
Only problem is, any potential allies might not be keen on working with her.

>Masha: Go looking for Cirno 'cause she's the strongest.

Mariku

>Masha: Stop for a moment, and try to see from afar if Aya is coming.

I do something, I get nothing. Someone does something, they get everything.

Formica Archonis

Mariku

I do something, I get nothing. Someone does something, they get everything.



Hmmm?