Created: / Modified:
UtiliKey takes a given bit of text, and basically plays with it in various ways.
- Version 126.96.36.199 [source], released 3 August 2011
- Version 188.8.131.52 [source], released 21 March 2012
- Version 184.108.40.206 [source], released 27 October 2012
- Version 220.127.116.11 [source], released 17 March 2013
- Version 18.104.22.168 [source], released 26 March 2014
UtiliKey requires .Net Framework 4.0 (it uses the full framework, rather than the Client framework, due to using the HttpUtility class for URL-encoding and HTML-entity-encoding), and Windows 7, Windows Vista SP1 or later, or Windows XP SP3. It may also function on Macintosh/Linux using Mono; this is currently largely untested, although MoMA showed no problems except for the autocomplete function, which isn't implemented in Mono; it should still work properly without crashing regardless. UtiliKey.exe may be placed anywhere, with or without any of the accompanying files, and should still function properly.