Created: / Modified:
UIconEdit on GitHub: A C# application for opening and editing Windows .CUR and .ICO files, using the Windows Presentation Foundation. In my experiments, I have determined that it is also much faster than WPF's own IconBitmapDecoder class. The app is Windows-only, because it's exclusively for Windows icons and WPF doesn't work anywhere else. The project is divided into three parts:
- The UIconEdit WPF graphical app.
- The UIconEdit.Core library, which allows icon creation and modification in code using WPF. It still uses System.Drawing in certain places.
- The UIconDrawing library, which allows icon creation and modification in code using the System.Drawing namespace.
See the readme for further information.
- v0.7.0.0-Beta, released 2016-03-07
- v0.6.0.0-Beta, released 2015-08-12
- v0.5.0.0-Beta, released 2015-07-31
- v0.4.0.0-Beta, released 2015-07-15
- v0.3.0.0-Beta, released 2015-07-05
Next: DieFledermaus and DiefledermauZ (.maus file) v0.3.0.0
Back to Programming Projects
Back to Main Page
No comments on this article.