Main Page » Old Touhou stuff » Create.swf Adventures » Cottagesnagged »

CSA0640: -=->

Created:

Always use secure-HTTP / Secure HTTP / Permanent Link

0640.gif

SACCHIN: How was your visit with Miss Yakumo?
OLD REIMU: It was quite splendid. Rin and Yuyuko were there to take an edge off her cryptic remarks, but, well, that was the least of our concerns.
SACCHIN: Ah?
OLD REIMU: Mm, let's just say that it doesn't concern you this instant. I'll be sitting out here for a while.

SACCHIN: How was your visit with Miss Yakumo?
OLD REIMU: It was quite splendid. Rin and Yuyuko were there to take an edge off her cryptic remarks, but, well, that was the least of our concerns.
SACCHIN: Ah?
OLD REIMU: Mm, let's just say that it doesn't concern you this instant. I'll be sitting out here for a while.

Unlike Yakumo Yukari, your grandmother does give you straight answers. Just not until she's good and ready. Prodding her before that point is just a waste of time.

It's still more than an hour until lunchtime.

> Sacchin: Ask how Rin and Yuyuko were.

First | Back

24 Comments (auto-closed) (rss feed)

Person

>Sacchin: Be Reimu.

((I'm not sure if this is how Homestuck goes, I don't and refuse to read it, am I doing this right?))

Dizzy H. Muffin

It's syntactically correct, yeah, but you don't get to play as characters who haven't been specifically introduced as such, sorry. There's only gonna be three, and Sacchin's #1.

Cleric

Muffin, it is damn good to see you doing these again. From the fans; thanks!

>Sacchin: After exultation, there must be tea. Prepare the tea.

teejeh

> Sacchin: Devise a plan. A CUNNING plan.

mp122984

Sacchin: offer to make tea.

Kyono

Head back inside, you did sense SOMETHING, after all. Better check it out. And make tea.

Endark Culi

> Sacchin: Prepare some tea...oh, and crumpets! Why not?

Zemyla

>Sacchin: Normally, you'd have tea with your defeated foes, but they've departed, so... have tea anyway.

DiMastine

In the tea room is a Surprise

Hiaki

> Sacchin: Investigate room on way to making tea.

Xaltwind

>Sacchin: Hug yer gran-mama, then go look into that 'something' you sensed earlier.

thekillerhjkhjk

>Sacchin: go to make tea that is TERRIFIC! Even better zen mama!, find package, proceed to open.
>Package: be useful

The WP

>Sacchin: Poke your own eyes out so you can use Persuasion Needles without worry

Geizt

>Sacchin: Make some good tea, and maybe check out the thing you felt while you were at it.

Max Ward

>Sacchin: Ask permission to go play with Chen!

Ben

Sacchan: Don't have tea just to troll everyone reading this.

Mushyrulez

>Sacchin: retrieve Mokou from Reimu's hands.
~ALTERNATIVELY~
>Sacchin: investigate just what is floating that floating piece of wood above your head.

Kaosukage

Invesigate the shrine's donation box. Is it still empty? Also, tea. Also, look for the "something" you felt and make sure Mima isn't haunting you.

Ozimul

I second all the people asking for tea.

BioBen9250

>Sacchin: Go into your room and notice the present.
Then:
>Sacchin: Attempt to open the present in the most practical way possible.

veekie

>Tea? Drink some post-battle sake.

This is Gensokyo, booze first.

Jays Hackworth

>Sacchin: Go to fix tea, find surprise, show Grandmother.

Mariku

Oh, so you're doing this again?

>Sacchin: Get so hungry, you could eat an Octorok, whatever that is.

IRULZA

>Sacchin: Sit with your grandma. Watch the clouds go by.