Main Page » Old Touhou stuff » Create.swf Adventures » Shenanigans in a Magical Forest »

CSA0023: Drooooooool.

Created:

Always use secure-HTTP / Secure HTTP / Permanent Link

Shenanigans in a Magical Forest

csa01marisa0023-00.gif

You are now CIRNO. You are an ICE-FAIRY. You like to loudly proclaim to anyone who is prepared to listen, or at least anyone who is physically capable of listening, that you are "THE STRONGEST." Ironically, your temper is fiery, especially in reaction to insults regarding your intelligence. Like most YOUSEI, you are a complete and utter DUMBASS. However, you are the only FAIRY in GENSŌKYŌ whose reputation has resulted in an actual nickname for stupidity. Mind you, this command isn't exactly the right kind of stupidity.

You are currently standing (well, floating) by the edge of the MISTY LAKE. What with one thing and another, you have no plans whatsoever for today. However, because it is currently before MARISA's arrival at her old house, you will have to head to the FOREST OF MAGIC at some point in order to avoid creating a TIME PARADOX.

What will you do first?

> Quickly retrieve arms from lake.

First | Back

19 Comments (auto-closed) (rss feed)

Tosanu

=>Quickly retrieve arms from Frozen Giant Frog.

Saiai

> Quickly... uhhh... what was it? Arms? Something like that. Where'd you put them again?

chimi

> Biggest ice katamari ever.

ray10k

>practice ice-control by making a frozen (9)

Alae

> Retrieve hit-box

-ED

Tosano beat me to it.

Docteur Hartmann

Standing here like a fool, smiling happily.

ZeiAkabane

>Quickly retrieve arms from lake.
=D

Joseph Staleknight

> Quickly retrieve arms from wings.

Vramos

> Eye am the stronguest!!!

Hitbox

Quickly retrive arms from bow.

potatocubed

> Dress like a hard-boiled detective.

Kitsune Inari

> React in amazement when the great purple stuffed worm in flapjaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Harikari Rock.

Bocaj

>Quickly retrieve arms from behind boss subtitle

Twilightdusk

> Check stats.

Tewi Inonymous

Were going to create a time paradox, RIGHT?

>Turn lake into a popsicle

CpaedLuigisYoshi

> Freeze the pumpkin.

PriffyViole

> Cause Time Paradox.