2010/12/26: Christmas Gifts: REBEL 2
I spent all day (read: the past just-under-7 hours) at my dad's. We knew a snowstorm was coming, so we made plans to take me and my sister home early. So of course after dinner everyone else plonked themselves down in front of the TV and started watching some movie on TV, and by the time we got out the roads were mildly treacharous (it didn't seem to be particularly snowy yet just looking outside).
The Stuff I Got Is:
- A tarot deck (I AM THOU THOU ART THEE STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT).
- A T-shirt saying "Autoexec.(picture of a fruit bat)" and with a lot of excessive rules for washing it on the back.
- A box of white-fudge-covered Oreos.
- An IOU for a raincoat, since my dad would prefer going and getting it with me to be sure of getting one that fit me and I liked.
- This ridiculously big Christmas card. The damn thing comes up to my knees, and I'm 6'3" (1.9m) tall.
The snow may or may not bump the intended-tomorrow meeting with the grandmothers all the way to Thursday (what with one scheduling-thing and another).