2009/12/26: Christmas Swag, Part 2
So, today's haul was a bit smaller than yesterday's. Here's what I've gotten that formally falls under the "Christmas" category ...
- Various and sundry snacks
- Terry Pratchett's The Color of Magic1
- Neil Gaiman's Odd and the Frost Giants.
- A goofy wall-calendar which I accidentally left at my dad's place.
- A very silly hat which I'm going to do my best to lose.
- A total of $100 so far
The moose-head is still there. I've left it on the doorknob of a hall-closet ...
1The downside of having a really good author who keeps getting better and better at writing is that, by definition, when you go back and read his older works, you will find that they aren't quite so good.