2009/11/06: My brain works in mysterious ways
So, here's one of the many and varied ways I'm completely freaking nuts:
- I am extremely familiar with Touhou.
- Touhou, as you know, has an entirely female cast (BOCTAOE).
- I take the second fact for granted.
- This means that I do not think about the fact that the cast is entirely female.
- As a result, on at least three occasions, I have momentarily become confused as to which-gendered pronoun I should use to refer to a particular Touhou character. (Cirno once, Shou once, and ... I forget the third.)
Ironically, this hasn't happened with Marisa, despite the fact that I have Carroll refer to her as "dad."